Tuesday 3 September 2013

#YoursTruly |♥

I don't know about you but i've been so exited 
these past few weeks/months for Yours Truly by Ariana Grande,
I knew from the start she let out Baby I it would
be an amazing album and i was right.

Her whole album is amazing and straight away
i brought it from itunes, 
Before the album was let out i was determined
to find some of her songs before she let her
album out because i was that exited for it, i was 
listening to live music off youtube of her performing it
at Justin Biebers #BELIEVEtour and i was also listening
to little leaks of it on itunes.


My favourite songs are #HoneyMoonAvenue and #Piano 
What are your favourite songs of her new album #YoursTruly?
Leave a comment and tell me what's your favourite.


I've tried to find as many as possible♥

(i've hashtagged some things because they are the things i have 
hashtagged on twitter, follow my twitter and 
i will be sure to follow back if you comment
your twitter in the comment box♥)

twitter username: @biebergrxnde_




No comments:

Post a Comment